The present report is drawn up pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code, by Podavini of Maffizzoli Franca, in relation to the personal data provided by users during access and/or registration or purchase on the site www.podavini.com (the"Site").
1. Holder of the treatment
Holder of the processing of personal data and the company Podavini of Maffizzoli Franca, a sole proprietorship, with registered office in Via Valtenesi 33 25080 Manerba del Garda (BS), VAT 00274350982 tax code MFFFNC44P66G801V, TEL 0365-551290 fax 0365-090060 e-mail email@example.com
2. Purpose' of treatment
PODAVINI of Maffizzoli Franca treat the personal data provided by users for the following purposes:
(a) to allow registration on the Site and use the services reserved to registered users, including the possibility of making a purchase online and, then, to allow the conclusion of the purchase contract and the correct execution of the operations related to the same. In addition, users, even if not registered, will be able to send requests for information or clarification about the products we sell on the Website, and to give course to such a request, Podavini of Maffizzoli Franca will require the provision of some personal data (e.g. name, surname, and email address);
(b) for purposes of administrative and accounting related to the registration on the Site and make a purchase online as well as to fulfill obligations of the law;
(c) with the prior consent of the user, for sending information and promotional communications (including the "newsletter"), discount vouchers and special offers, from Podavini of Maffizzoli Franca, in relation to the products and services of Podavini of Maffizzoli Franca s.r.l., as well as for conducting market research also aimed to assess the degree of user satisfaction (customer satisfaction), by e-mail and postal service (c.d. the purpose of "marketing").
It is also stated that:
Data related to the credit card
To make a payment on Site by credit card, the user must enter the confidential data of the credit card (card number, cardholder, expiration date, security codes) directly to the website of the respective payment service provider (paypal). These data will be acquired by the payment service provider that will act in quality of autonomous holder of the treatment, without transit from the server of Podavini of Maffizzoli Franca, therefore, does not consider in any way such data
Dati conferred to report products
On occasion of browsing on the Site, registered users and unregistered users may report one or more products to your friends/contacts through the inclusion of its name and your e-mail as well as the name and e-mail address of the friend. Users should be aware that Podavini of Maffizzoli Franca is not you will see that' such data after sending the e-mail, if not for the time strictly necessary to document the request of the user. To take advantage of this service, interested users must be able to legitimately use the data of their friends/contacts.
In order to register to the Site and to make a purchase through the Website is not ever requested the transfer of sensitive data.
3. Conferral of data and consequences in case of failure to consent to the treatment
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in points (a) and (b) of art. 2 above is purely optional. However, since such processing is necessary to allow registration to the Site and the provision of reserved services, including the online purchase service, the eventual refusal of the user to give the data in question will make it impossible to register to the Site and complete a purchase online.
With reference to the purposes of the processing referred to in points (c) ("marketing"), and (e) ("profiling") of art. 2 above, the consent to the processing of personal data is purely optional and can be manifested through the selection of an appropriate box for each distinct purpose, provided at the bottom of the registration form to the Site. Failure to consent does not imply any consequence on the possibility to register to the Website and/or make a purchase on the same and involves exclusively the consequences described below:
- failure to consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in art. 2, letter (c) ("marketing") above, will imply' the inability' to receive information and promotional communications (including the "newsletter"), discount vouchers and special offers, from Podavini of Maffizzoli Franca, in relation to the products and services of Podavini of Maffizzoli Franca or third parties, as well as for conducting market research also aimed to assess the degree of user satisfaction (customer satisfaction), by means of email and postal service;
The user will, in any case, revoke the consent if necessary provided for the purposes described in paragraphs (c) ("marketing") of art. 2, or by contacting Podavini of Maffizzoli Franca at the address listed at art. 1 above.
In addition, for the limited purposes described in paragraph (c) ("marketing") of art. 2 above, the user can oppose the processing of data concerning him, even through the appropriate link at the bottom of any e-mail promotional content sent by Podavini of Maffizzoli Franca. The opposition manifested by these methods also extends to the sending of communications through the postal service.
4. Treatment of the data
The data processing will be mainly carried out with the aid of electronic or automated means, according to the mode and with suitable means to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data, in compliance with what is foreseen by the Privacy Code. In particular, will be taken all the technical measures, informational, organizational, logistical and procedural security, so as to guarantee the minimum level of data protection required by law, allowing access only to persons in charge of the treatment by the Owner or responsible party by the same designated.
5. Scope of communication of data
The personal data provided by the user, for the purposes described in art. 2 above, may be brought to the knowledge of or communicated to the following subjects:
- employees and/or collaborators of Podavini of Maffizzoli Franca, to carry out activities of administration, accounting and computer support, and logistics, acting in the quality, respectively, of responsible in charge of the processing;
- to companies or consultants in charge of installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, the management of the hardware and software Podavini of Maffizzoli Franca;
- a company contracted by Podavini of Maffizzoli Franca of sending online communications;
- to all those public and/or private, natural persons and/or juridical persons (legal consultancy firms, administrative and tax), if the communication is necessary or functional for the proper fulfilment of the contractual obligations assumed in relation to the services provided through the Site, as well as of the obligations arising from the law;
- the entities responsible for the repair of products purchased in execution of the legal guarantee of conformity;
- shippers and persons in charge of the delivery and/or pick-up of purchased products;
- all subjects (including Public Authorities) who have access to the data by legislative measures or administrative activities.
All the personal data provided by users in connection with the registration with the Website and/or purchase through the Site are not subject to disclosure. The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing and can be consulted at the registered office of the Holder.
6. Data retention
The user's data will be kept for the time necessary to ensure the proper performance of the services offered.
In the case of account closure of the Site on the initiative of the user, the data reported will be kept for administrative purposes for a period not exceeding one quarter, subject to any specific legal obligations on the preservation of accounting documentation or for purposes of public safety.
In any case, it is understood that the personal data will be stored and processed for the purposes referred to in letters (c) "marketing" referred to in art. 2 above, for the period of time allowed by law and by the requirements of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data. At the end of this period Podavini of Maffizzoli Franca will ask the user to renew the consent to the processing of personal data for such purposes or make the same in an anonymous form and retain it solely for statistical purposes.
7. The right of access to personal data
Pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code, the user has the right to:
a) obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him and their communication in intelligible form;
b) obtaining, by each of the Holders of the treatment:
- information on the origin of the personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the logic applied in case of treatment effected with the aid of electronic instruments;
- indication of the identity of each of the Holders of the treatment;
- information about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to knowledge in' designated representative in the territory of the state, managers or agents;
c) to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or integration of data concerning him;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose preservation, in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred in the preceding paragraphs have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
d) oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him envisaged for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The above rights may be exercised with an informal request to the Holder, at the address shown in the art. 1.
The right to withdraw their consent to the processing of his personal data for the purposes referred to in art. 2, letter (c) (marketing) carried out through automated formality of contact (email) also extends to the traditional ones (e-mail), without prejudice to the possibility for the interested party to exercise this right in part, pursuant to art. 7, paragraph 4, letter b) of the Privacy Code, i.e., opposing, for example, to only dispatch of promotional communications made through automated tools.